Wednesday 24 April 2013

Woodware Challange - White...

Hello Dorothy here today with some of Francoise stamps with a white themed project.
 


I have used Francoise's new Butterfly Medley Clear Magic set,


I have stamped them with Clearsnap Frost White pigment ink and embossed with clear powder. I hope that you can see the texture in the photograph, the detail on the stamp has been lost, but I like the textured effect that I have got. I punched the flowers from stamped images too to give the texture. the gems are from a clear alphabet set of crystals, I love them as they are so tiny.

 


The words are Francoise Most Wonderful Birthday single set and I have stamped in white again and embossed it with clear, on one of the vellum tags. The small butterfly has been embossed with  Shabby White powder.

I finished it off with some 15mm organza ribbon and ric rac ribbon.
 
To see what the rest of the girls have been up too pop over to the Woodware Blog

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...